We want you to be completely happy with our service and the products we offer you and we are committed to listening to your feedback, resolving any issues wherever we can.
If you are not happy with our products or service, please tell us your concerns by contacting us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to: from you, Posh Pawnbrokers Ltd, Suite 1, 1 Rose House, 1 Rose Place, 29 Warstone Lane Hockley, Birmingham, B18 6JQ
- Telephon: 0121 212 9171 (Lines are manned Monday to Friday between 10:00am – 4:00pm)
What Happens Next?
When you have made a complaint to us, we will:
- Investigate your complaint
- Inform you of our findings
- Where we are at fault, we will endeavour to put things right to the best of our ability
- Where we are wrong, review our procedures or services to avoid the problem occurring again
- In any event we will provide you with a final response letter within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint. If you are dissatisfied with our response you can proceed to complain to the National Pawnbrokers Association (NPA) and/or the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
If such a resolution is not possible and you feel your complaint has not been satisfactorily resolved you have two other avenues for redress you can contact the Chief Executive of the National Pawnbrokers Association with full details of your complaint:-
National Pawnbrokers Association
16 High Holburn
- The Chief Executive or their representative will aim to acknowledge your complaint within five working days
- Your complaint will be investigated and the Chief Executive or their representative will write to you with their conclusions and propose any course of action within eight weeks of the original complaint
- If the Chief Executive cannot meet the 8 week deadline they will write to you to explain that the final response cannot be sent in time
- That the complainant can contact the financial ombudsman service
- Enclose the financial ombudsman leaflet
In addition to the above at the same time, if you feel that the pawnbroker’s final response is unsatisfactory you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, but this must be done within 6 months of the original complaint. This service is free of charge, and we will provide you with a copy of their leaflet.